This outstanding two bedroom apartment is set on the third floor of a prestigious portered building close to Hyde Park and boasts state-of-the-art fixtures and fittings and a fantastic amount of entertaining space.
- Light and spacious reception with views over communal garden
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances and space to dine
- Two double bedrooms, each with a fabulous en suite bathroom
- Master bedroom with feature fitted wardrobes with TV
- High specification fixtures and fittings throughout
- Popular Knightsbridge building with lift and porter
Lowndes Square offers exceptional access to the rolling lawns of Hyde Park while the high end shops and boutiques along Sloane Street are a moments walk away.
Knightsbridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Breakfast, pastries and afternoon tea, this delightful restaurant is part of a small, well loved chain, where you feel right at home.
Premium skincare with a premium price tag, but worth every penny!
Luxurious Italian clothing in the heart of Chelsea.
Hyde Park Corner station
Sloane Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,107 (102 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000