Offering an expansive of living and entertaining space with stunning interiors, this desirable three bedroom flat is enviably located moments from Hyde Park.
- Set within a beautiful period conversion
- Well arranged over the second floor
- Three bedroom flat with the master having an en-suite
- Stunning L-shaped reception ideal for entertaining
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Exceptional location moments from Hyde Park
Prestigiously located close to the green open spaces of Hyde Park Lancaster Gate is served by some of London's most premier shops, bars and boutiques along Westbourne Grove with Notting Hill also within close proximity boasting many more amenities.
Lancaster Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
British food from the farm. Lots of fresh dishes served at lunch and dinner in rustic surroundings.
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Royal Albert Hall
A great piece of architecture completed in 1871 and famous for holding the BBC Proms annually each summer since 1941.
Lancaster Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £3,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,616 (150 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000