Ideally situated within easy reach of Hyde Park and a variety of amenities, this charming one bedroom flat set in a period conversion offers bright and modern living space.
- Charming first floor one bedroom conversion flat
- Bright and modern living space
- Attractive reception room with sizeable sash window
- Situated within a secure period conversion
- Good-sized bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Excellent location close to Hyde Park
Gloucester Terrace is a residential address just north of Hyde Park offering quick access to both Mayfair and Notting Hill with a good range of local amenities close by in Bayswater.
Lancaster Gate locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Stunning views at sunset in London's back garden....
The perfect spot for a game of rounders in the summer...
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
Lancaster Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000