This fantastic two bedroom apartment boasts bright and airy living spaces with a modern finish throughout the property. Located moments away from shops, bars and restaurants.
- Bright and airy two bedroom apartment
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Contemporary décor throughout
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Impressive second bedroom
- Moments away from local amenities
This property is within a close proximity of the bars, restaurants and shops of Lea Bridge Road. Lea Bridge Road Station is also nearby offering frequent services into central London.
Leyton locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The perfect place to find fresh fruit and veg alongside a variety of shops and small mediterranean restaurants.
Authentic Sardinian food. The perfect hidden restaurant - although it recently got 5 stars and a whole page in The Evening Standard so now everyone knows about it!
Recently reopened, this pub is a great place to enjoy a drink sitting on a lovely, comfy sofa in the garden.
Leyton Midland Road station
St. James Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 782 (72 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Walthamstow between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2323