Enviably located in the heart of Little Venice, moments from Grand Union Canal, a charming and naturally bright one bedroom flat boasting a smart reception room opening onto an amazing decked roof terrace.
- A well presented one bedroom first floor flat
- Superb reception room opening onto a delightful roof terrace
- Open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with floor-to-ceiling sash windows
- Contemporary bathroom
- Features a large private storage on the ground floor
Located on Bristol Gardens, the property is within easy reach of the cosmopolitan boutiques and cafes of Clifton Road and Formosa Street, while the picturesque Grand Union Canal is close by. Warwick Avenue Underground Station is moments away.
Little Venice locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A charming cafe inside a boat on the Paddington Branch of the Regent's Canal.
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
Warwick Avenue station
Royal Oak station
Maida Vale station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 365 (33 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Maida Vale between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3841 4150