Located in the heart of Borough in a secure modern development this superb three bedroom apartment boasts plenty of living and entertaining space as well as two fantastic terraces with great views over London.
- Stunning three bedroom sixth floor apartment
- Set within a fantastic modern development with parking
- Impressive open-plan reception room with space to dine
- Sleek fully fitted kitchen
- Two large terraces with superb views of the London skyline
- Master bedroom with stylish en suite and access to terrace
- Two further generous double bedrooms and further bathroom
- Fabulous location moments from Borough and London Bridge
Lant Street is enviably located in the heart of Borough and offers easy access to the superb amenities of Borough Market and London Bridge. London Bridge Station is also only moments away and provides superb links into the City and Canary Wharf.
London Bridge locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Clink Prison Museum
Set on the site of one of England's oldest prisons, this museum is a great day out for all the family!
Neal's Yard Dairy
Sourcing and selling the best of British and Irish cheeses. Make sure you check out Neal's Yard Dairy when you're wandering through Borough Market.
The View From the Shard
A really nice afternoon out if you are new to London, have visitors or just want something to do one day. Amazing uninterrupted views over London and on a clear day you can see for over 30 miles!
Elephant & Castle station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,037 (96 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500