A fabulous three bedroom, second floor apartment, boasting well arranged living space and close proximity to the excellent open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground.
- Superb three bedroom flat arranged on the second floor
- Beautiful red brick mansion block with ideal location
- Bright reception room with lovely feature fireplace
- Offers smart kitchen with ample space to dine
- Three spacious bedrooms with neutral décor
- Benefits from access to lovely communal gardens
Wymering Road is situated within easy reach of the beautiful green spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground and the local shops and amenities of Elgin Avenue.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Bridge House
Classic pub food using fresh ingredients and a cosy atmosphere. The building is shared with the Canal Cafe Theatre, so pop upstairs for some fantastic acting!
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
The Cocoa Exchange
Handmade chocolates in sumptuous surroundings, this shop is the perfect place to pick up a special sweet treat for chocolate lovers.
Maida Vale station
Kilburn Park station
Warwick Avenue station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,141 (106 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000