This extremely spacious three bedroom flat is set within a charming mansion block and offers stylish accommodation throughout and benefits from an ideal location moments from local amenities.
- Superb three bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Beautiful red brick mansion block with an excellent location
- Stylish reception room leading to lovely balcony
- Offers well equipped kitchen with space to dine
- Three bright bedrooms (one smart en suite shower room)
The property is ideally situated in the heart of Maida Vale moments from the amenities of nearby Elgin Avenue and Lauderdale Road, with the shops, bars and restaurants of St John's Wood also close by.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Queens Park Books
Which other area In London can still be proud to have a charming independent local book store?
Puppet Theatre Barge
The loveliest puppet shows for children on a moored barge in Little Venice.
Serving European food, this delightful little restaurant has an early bird menu too.
Maida Vale station
Kilburn Park station
Warwick Avenue station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,052 (97 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000