Set within a stunning period conversion this stylish one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasting high ceilings offers bright open-plan accommodation and a superb location in Maida Vale.
- A lovely one bedroom raised ground floor flat
- Enviably located in Maida Vale
- Boasts high ceilings throughout
- Bright reception room with feature fireplace
- Sleek open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Bedroom with storage
- Modern bathroom
- Close to transport links
Randolph Avenue benefits from its proximity to the shops and amenities of Maida Vale and the open spaces of Paddington Recreation Ground while the closest transport links are Maida Vale Station (Bakerloo line) and Warwick Avenue Station (Bakerloo line).
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A tour guide canal boat service from Little Venice to Camden Lock, with commentary on the history of Regent's Canal.
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
The best Italian Gelato in NW8!
Maida Vale station
Warwick Avenue station
Kilburn Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £725 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 322 (29 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000