Set within a stunning redbrick mansion block this stylish one bedroom fourth floor flat is beautifully presented throughout boasting bright open-plan accommodation and a superb location in Maida Vale.
- A contemporary one bedroom fourth floor flat
- Enviably located in Maida Vale
- Bright reception room with original feature fireplace
- Sleek open plan kitchen with integrated appliances
- Well proportioned bedroom with built-in wardrobe
- Modern shower room
- Close to shops and transport links
Lauderdale Road offers easy access to the shops and amenities of Elgin Avenue, with the open spaces of the Paddington Recreation Ground and picturesque Little Venice also close by. Local transport links include Maida Vale Underground Station.
Maida Vale locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great Italian deli on Shirland Road.
Little Venice's Canals
Picturesque walks and barge spotting along the waterways....
Really good quality organic produce at very reasonable prices!
Maida Vale station
Warwick Avenue station
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,100 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000