Tucked away on a quiet mews to the north of Marble Arch, this charming four bedroom house boasts well proportioned living space with lots of character.
- Arranged over two geenrous floors
- Wonderfully spacious reception room
- Large eat-in kitchen with ample storage space
- Handy utility room
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Second bedroom with en suite shower room
- Two additional bedrooms
- Bathroom and guest cloakroom
Great Cumberland Mews is a quiet, residential address moments from Marble Arch and Hyde Park, and is located within easy reach of all the shops and attractions of Mayfair.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Monocle Café
Arguably the best freshly roasted coffee in Marylebone, with a vast selection of internationally inspired light meals and snacks. Super trendy spot!
Grosvenor House Hotel
A wonderful place to enjoy an afternoon Champagne tea!
A pretty spot in which to relax and eat lunch on a sunny day, just off Edgware Road.
Marble Arch station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100