This superb two bedroom flat is set within a recently refurbished modern block with an excellent location and benefits from a private underground car parking space.
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on the first floor
- Modern, expansive reception room with ample space to dine
- Features smart kitchen with integrated appliances
- Smart master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Desirable location in the heart of Marylebone
Old Marylebone Road is well served by the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants on Crawford Street and Edgware Road while offering quick access to the West End and Hyde Park.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
One of Marylebone's many charming garden squares...
An Aladdin's cave of foodie delights - fresh produce, charcuterie and a cheese room. If they let me into heaven, I hope it looks like this!
The Duke of York
A really cosy pub with traditional interiors, this place is a great little spot.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £995 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 794 (73 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100