Located on a quiet road just off Great Portland Street, this fantastic three bedroom apartment offers generous living and entertaining space flooded with natural light.
- Located on the fifth floor with lift access
- Spacious reception room with bay window
- Separate kitchen with good storage space
- Master bedroom with fitted wardrobe and en suite shower
- Two additional bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Well presented bathroom
- Quiet location yet moments from amenities
Regent's Park is on the doorstep and a wide range of shops, cafes, pubs, bars and restaurants can be found around Great Portland Street and Marylebone High Street.
Marylebone locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Wallace Collection
Displaying a private collection of artworks from the 18th and 19th centuries. The plus point of museums in London is most of them are free to visit...
There are now several adaptions of this restaurant. It started as a one-off and is now growing rapidly. The green chili cheeseburger with the deep-fried pickles and blue cheese dip come highly recommended!
Brekkie, lunch, fresh salads, fine sandwiches, uplifting juices and more... Perfect for any mood.
Regent's Park station
Warren Street station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £900 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,003 (93 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Marylebone between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7659 8100