Located just north of Piccadilly, this fantastic two bedroom apartment combines luxurious interiors with generous living space and offers a fantastic position close to a wealth of amenities.
- A fabulous two bedroom apartment with a portered building
- Wonderfully spacious reception room with dining area
- Sleek kitchen with integrated appliances
- Master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Additional double bedroom
- Shower room and guest cloakroom
- Balcony with views towards Green Park
Clarges Street is surrounded by a selection of local amenities with Green Park and the comprehensive attractions of the West End also close by.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Parlour, Sketch
Posh breakfast and striking, artist-designed dining rooms - perfect for a special occasion...
This American steak house serves delicious high-quality food with a Danish twist. The Art Deco interiors are really cool too!
This restaurant serves simple, yet heavenly Taiwanese dishes. You have to try the peanut milk and the Bao, which are light steamed buns with meat fillings. But be prepared for a long queue, because this place is very very popular!
Green Park station
Hyde Park Corner station
Bond Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,250 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000