Located on a peaceful mews-style street moments from the attractions in the West End, this fabulous, contemporary one bedroom flat offers ample living space with stylish décor and gorgeous wood floors.
- Elegantly arranged on the first floor
- Stylish, generous reception room with space to dine
- Separate contemporary kitchen with appliances
- Well presented bedroom with dressing area
- Features chic en suite shower room
- Elegant interiors throughout
Bruton Place enjoys an enviable situation in the heart of Mayfair with numerous fashionable shops, bars and restaurants nearby on Oxford Street, New Bond Street and Piccadilly.
Mayfair locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Galvin at Windows
Stunning views across Hyde Park, fantastic service, beautiful food and a surprise birthday dessert!
The Gallery, Sketch
A stylish spot for afternoon tea, but be sure to check out the toilets that are shaped like eggs!
A wealth of graphic novels from a wide variety of genres.
Bond Street station
Green Park station
Oxford Circus station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 580 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000