Set within a charming 1930s apartment block, this beautifully presented two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with stylish décor and excellent natural light.
- Located on the second floor of an attractive block
- Bright reception room with dining area
- Separate modern kitchen with excellent storage space
- Two bedrooms with built-in wardrobes
- Contemporary fully-tiled bathroom
- Stylish modern décor and good natural light
- Off-road parking
- Close to River Thames and Richmond Park
The shops and amenities of Sheen Lane are on the doorstep, Barnes High Street is also close by. Mortlake Station is moments away and provides swift routes to Waterloo and Surrey.
Mortlake locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Part of a small bakery chain, there's always something sweet to eat!
Excellent cakes and almost any tea imaginable!
The White Hart
A fantastic atmosphere, menu and views of the Thames. Perfect for relaxing and watching the rowers.
North Sheen station
Barnes Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 629 (58 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Barnes between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2288