This incredible two bedroom first floor flat benefits from a river facing decked and covered terrace, on-site concierge services, one en suite bedroom and off-street parking.
- Contemporary development within regenerating Nine Elms
- Attractive modern building with lift access to all floors
- Secure entry, concierge services, off-street parking
- Open-plan living space with sliding doors to terrace
- Kitchen with integrated appliances inc. coffee machine
- Master bedroom with balcony and en suite shower room
- Feature lighting with mood controls
Situated within the centre of this brand new Thames side development, close to the Power Station regeneration site and US Embassy, this property makes use of amenities and National Rail links within Vauxhall.
Nine Elms locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
VauxWall Climbing Centre
A little known bouldering centre in the arches. Turn up with your kit for a different kind of work out.
Amazing roast dinners, good red wines and a nice beer garden for when it's warm!
Dolphin Square Fitness Club
Peace and quiet, where one goes to ponder and work out all at once!
Battersea Park station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Battersea between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7801 1111