Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this truly unique three bedroom four floor house boasts a exceptional open-plan kitchen with space to dine, stunning private garden and large master bedroom.
- Beautiful three bedroom four floored house
- Exceptional open-plan modern kitchen with space to dine
- Expansive reception room with feature staircase
- Exquisite master bedroom with fitted wardrobes and en-suite
- Two further good sized bedrooms both with fitted wardrobes
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Lovely private patio garden
- Wonderful eave storage on the top floor
Moscow Road is ideally positioned moments from the varied amenities and transport links of both Queensway and Notting Hill Gate. Whilst the green open spaces of Hyde Park is also within easy reach.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You'll come across some quirky finds in this vibrant and busy market!
The Notting Hill Bookshop
The famous bookshop that Hugh Grant owns in the movie Notting Hill.
The Grocer on Elgin
Our village grocer owned by Australian Ashley Sumner. Inside freshly prepared food with an Aussie influence - you can even pick up Australian treats like Tim Tams!
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,500 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,307 (121 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000