Boasting an exceptional finish throughout, this beautiful three bedroom split-level flat boasts a spacious open-plan reception room, modern kitchen, good sized master bedroom and fantastic private roof terrace.
- Outstanding three bedroom top floor loft style apartment
- Bright and spacious open plan reception room
- State-of-the-art kitchen
- Large master bedroom with stunning en-suite
- Two further good sized bedrooms
- Gorgeous private roof terrace
- Set moments from Notting Hill Gate
- Lovely communal garden
Pembridge Square is ideally situated moments from the fantastic amenities and transport links of Notting Hill Gate.
Notting Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
You can't beat the lemon meringue pie at the Electric Diner on Portobello Road!
Beach Blanket Babylon
Great outdoor space for a couple of cocktails and lovely food in the crypt restaurant.
Acklam Village Market
Food, drink, live music and art stalls with an underground vibe.
Notting Hill Gate station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,300 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,409 (130 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000