This four bedroom semi-detached house offers an excellent amount of living space with an extensive rear garden, a garage and off-street parking.
- Well presented four bedroom semi-detached house
- Good condition with a large reception room
- Rear dining room with access to garden and adjoining kitchen
- Extensive, well maintained rear garden
- Four bedrooms arranged over the top two floors
- Garage and off street parking
- Excellent location close to Oakwood Park
The property is located on a quiet residential road the property is located within easy reach of Oakwood Park with an excellent variety of amenities also available by Oakwood Underground station.
Oakwood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A theatre catering for the local community with a great amateur dramatics group.
Harris + Hoole
As well as the usual coffee and cakes, they sell delicious iced coffee when the weather is warmer.
The best café in Cockfosters that serves an amazing burger too!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,707 (158 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Enfield between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4050