This fantastic four bedroom house boasts expansive living space with ample storage throughout, bright and modern décor, a well maintained garden and off-street parking.
- Expansive four bedroom house
- Bay fronted reception room
- Spacious dining room
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Three further great size bedrooms
- Stunning garden
- Garage and driveway providing off street parking
The property is located on a quiet residential road the property is located within easy reach of Oakwood Park with an excellent variety of amenities also available by Oakwood Underground station.
Oakwood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A theatre catering for the local community with a great amateur dramatics group.
This furniture shop in Southgate sells really unique and interesting pieces.
The Cock Inn
Previously the Cock and Dragon, this pub is the place to be on a Thursday night!
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,510 (140 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Enfield between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4050