Situated within a red brick mansion block, this superb three bedroom flat is situated on the third floor and features modern and bright accommodation throughout.
- Beautifully presented in a modern style
- Naturally bright throughout
- Stylish kitchen with integrated appliances
- Reception room features a period fireplace
- High ceilings throughout
- Private south facing balcony
Parsons Green offers a wide range of popular shops and restaurants while the leisure facilities of Fulham Broadway are also close by.
Parsons Green locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An Italian restaurant that is part of a small chain. Serving classic dishes and delicious cocktails, it has a rustic feel and a terrace too.
The Hurlingham Club
The perfect setting for summer lawn sports and afternoon tea in the sunshine.
A slice of NYC in Fulham. Awesome design, amazing food and great service.
Parsons Green station
Fulham Broadway station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 891 (82 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Fulham Broadway between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7565 4000