This outstanding two bedroom luxury penthouse is served directly via a lift and is arranged over the fourth and fifth floor offering a superb amount of entertaining space, ample storage and a sunny private terrace.
- Substantial reception with ample space to dine
- Full height folding doors to private terrace
- Modern, fully fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two double bedrooms with fitted wardrobes
- Master bedroom with en suite shower room
- Stylish family bathroom
- Ample storage throughout
- Accessed via lift direct to fifth floor
Belgrave Road is a picturesque, Georgian street lined with white, stucco fronted buildings and offers swift access to a selection of shops and restaurants available along Wilton Road while the River Thames is a moments walk away.
Pimlico locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great for hidden treasures and shabby chic furniture.
Tachbrook Street Market
A great street food market open 2 hours every lunchtime.
The Goring Hotel
A luxurious spot for upmarket afternoon tea and beautiful rooms for a romantic getaway.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,495 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,250 (116 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000