Arranged on the first floor of an attractive mansion block, this bright and spacious two bedroom flat benefits from neutrally decorated interiors filled with natural light and a great location.
- Bright and spacious two bedroom flat
- Set on the first floor of an attractive mansion block
- Boasts a neutrally decorated interior
- Presented to a great good standard and in a great location
- Well proportioned reception room with natural light
- Fully fitted kitchen and space for dining
- Two sizeable bedrooms
- Share of the rear garden
With an ideal location close to the shops and restaurants found in the heart of Pinner, the property is also within close proximity of the green spaces of Pinner Park.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
An award-winning milkshake bar in Pinner. Cherry bakewell is highly recommended, but the Ultimate Oreo is probably the most popular!
The Queens Head
A lovely pub for a drink in the beer garden or for a lovely Sunday roast on a cold winter's afternoon
This pub in the centre of Pinner has a beer garden with a covered patio and live music.
North Harrow station
Rayners Lane station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 905 (84 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600