This spacious two bedroom ground floor flat set within a secure modern development boasts open-plan living with direct access to the communal garden, an en suite shower room and secure off-street parking.
- Generous two bedroom ground floor flat
- Secure modern development
- Spacious reception/dining room
- Open-plan fully fitted kitchen
- Master bedroom with en-suite shower room
- Second good size bedroom
- Direct access to communal garden
- Secure off-street parking
Elm Park Road is situated moments from the wealth of shops, bars and restaurants along Pinner High Street. Pinner Station is within easy reach.
Pinner locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Ideal Fish Bar
Ideal Fish bar is my favourite on a Friday lunchtime. Fish and chips served all afternoon for £3.75!
Pinner Artisan Market
Every second Saturday of the month, there's lots of things for sale from local producers.
St John the Baptist
Looking over Pinner for hundreds of years, this church is a beautiful landmark. It runs a community centre with lots of classes and activities for all ages.
Northwood Hills station
Hatch End station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pinner between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8429 6600