Set on the first floor of a simply stunning period conversion this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers a lovely modern internal finish and a superb sought-after location in the famous Primrose Hill.
- Superb first floor two bedroom apartment
- Lovely modern internal finish
- Set in a striking period conversion
- Sought after location in the outstanding Primrose Hill
- Close to the famouse Regents Park and London Zoo
- Impressive bright living space
- Large reception room and two lovely bedrooms
- Close to a variety of amenities in Primrose Hill
Gloucester Avenue provides a simply stunning location moments from the beautiful boutiques and cafes of Primrose Hill while being close to the famouse Regent's Park and only moments from Camden Town and Chalk Farm.
Primrose Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A BrewDog pub just off Camden High Street serving craft beers.
Anima e Cuore
From the outside, Anima e Cuore looks like a gelateria and café, but this teeny tiny restaurant serves amazing Italian food at a very reasonable price. The menu is read by the waiters and changed daily. It books up very fast and it's BYOB!
The Princess of Wales
Quirky interiors and a fabulous Sunday lunch in leafy Primrose Hill.
Chalk Farm station
Camden Town station
Kentish Town West station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Camden between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7424 6000