This contemporary three bedroom house offers stunning open-plan entertaining space and boasts a garage and a close proximity to East Putney underground station.
- Fabulous mews house with stylish interior
- Fantastic reception room featuring open-plan kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Two further good-sized bedrooms
- Contemporary bathroom
- Garage with useful utility area
- Immaculately presented with lovely wood flooring
- Enviable central location moments from great amenities
Quietly located in this delightful mews setting the property is moments from the variety of amenities on Upper Richmond Road and for a more comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants Putney High Street is nearby.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Manicures, champagne and cakes all in one place!
Amazing coffee shop serving Allpress Espresso, breakfast items and lunchtime treats.
The Duke's Head
The perfect spot for watching the Oxford/Cambridge Boat Race.
East Putney station
Putney Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £808 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,188 (110 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000