Situated on sought-after Upper Richmond Road, this gorgeous two bedroom flat set in a classic period conversion offers a bright and stylish reception room/kitchen with wood floors and plenty of storage.
- Beautiful two bedroom second floor flat
- Set within stunning period conversion
- Finished to an excellent standard throughout
- Fantastic, bright reception room/kitchen
- Features two well presented, generous bedrooms
- Moments from the amenities of Barnes
- Nearest transport links from Barnes station
Situated in a classic period conversion on the junction of Upper Richmond Road and Roehampton Lane, the wide open spaces of Barnes Common are right on the doorstep while the boutiques and restaurants of Barnes are also close at hand.
Putney locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Looking out over Barnes Pond, you feel as if you're living in the countryside...
Lea & Sandeman
A superb independent wine shop selling a fantastic range of wines. The staff are always willing to help their customers, from connoisseurs, to those who don't know their pinot from their sauvignon!
The best place for brunch in Barnes! There's also a members' club and a cinema.
Barnes Bridge station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 579 (53 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Putney between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8355 1000