This charming two bedroom flat in Queensway boasts a spacious open planned reception/kitchen area, a large master bedroom, modern bathroom and is situated moments from varied local amenities.
- Fantastic two bedroom fifth floor flat
- Spacious open planned reception room with space to dine
- Well equipped modern kitchen
- Large master bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Set within an imposing period mansion block
- Located close to Hyde Park and transport links of Paddington
- Good sized second bedroom
Situated close to Hyde Park, with access to the transport links of Paddington, various local amenities around Queensway and close to the world famous Portobello Road.
Queensway locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Cleveland Square Fireworks
Fireworks night at Cleveland Square Gardens is fantastic for W2 residents! A yearly main event and one not to missed. Fireworks mixed in with dance music!
The Hummingbird Bakery
Best cupcakes on the planet! The famous Red Velvet was born here. Many other cupcake companies have tried to copy them, but they never come close to Hummingbird's.
You can't beat the lemon meringue pie at the Electric Diner on Portobello Road!
Royal Oak station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Notting Hill between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7616 7000