Close to transport links and beautiful Richmond Green this stylish, contemporary two bedroom flat boasts a great reception room/ kitchen and well proportioned bedrooms.
- Situated in the heart of Richmond town centre
- A beautifully presented two bedroom third floor flat
- Contemporary living space with great views
- Stunning open-plan kitchen
- Well proportioned bedrooms
The flat is situated in a purpose-built block moments from the extensive shops, bars and restaurants of Richmond town centre and the open spaces of Richmond Green and Old Deer Park. Transport links include Richmond Station for links into the city.
Richmond locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Bavarian sausage and beer in a picturesque setting overlooking the Thames. A great place to meet friends in the summer months...
Award-winning chocolatier with the most addictive array of chocolates. Go on a cold winter's day and order the hot chocolate!
A multi award-winning independent beer shop, actively supporting British micro-breweries. A liquid delicatessen!
North Sheen station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,062 (98 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Richmond between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2700