Boasting superb river views and offering stylish accommodation, this superb one bedroom flat is enviably located within a prestigious waterside development in Royal Docks and boasts a fabulous private balcony.
- Superb one bedroom flat
- Twelfth floor of an prestigious waterside development
- Well presented throughout
- Fantastic reception room opening onto balcony
- Well-proportioned bedroom filled with natural light
- Large balcony with stunning views of the River Thames
- Secure underground car parking
- Access to on-site leisure facilities including gym
Barrier Point Road is located close to local shops and amenities. For a more comprehensive range of shops, bars and restaurants, Canary Wharf and the Excel Centre are both within easy reach.
Silvertown locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
There are exhibitions held here all the time - most recently ComicCon. It was also the venue for many of the events during the 2012 Olympics.
Run or Dye
The most fun you can have with a pair of trainers, never mind the mad dashing through colour stations where you're attacked with sachets of dye. There's also a music festival of colour! Run or Dye takes place not only in London, but all around the country and world.
Susan Clark Interiors
A lovely independent interiors shop, selling fab pieces of furniture, fabrics, small gifts and unique cards.
Pontoon Dock station
West Silvertown station
Prince Regent station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 542 (50 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wapping between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2222