This outstanding two bedroom apartment has been refurbished to an incredible standard and boats period features and high ceilings. The property is ideally located within walking distance of Sloane Square.
- Light reception with high ceilings and space to dine
- Period features and wooden floors
- Two double bedrooms with ample wardrobes
- Master bedroom with raised study area
- Stylish bathroom with heated towel rail
- Feature lighting throughout
- High specification kitchen with appliances
Cadogan Gardens is a prestigious address offering excellent access to the many high end shops and boutiques around Sloane Square and Sloane Street.
Sloane Square locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The newest gourmet burger joint on King's Road - great for an indulgent but fast lunch. Don't miss out on the mac 'n' cheese!
KX (pronounced Kicks) is a private members health club for elite clients on Draycott Avenue, with a spa, gym and restaurant. Well-known for its famous yet discrete members.
Chelsea Farmers' Market
A collection of shops and restaurants catering for a range of palates, it's the place to be on a sunny afternoon.
Sloane Square station
South Kensington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £5,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 774 (71 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Sloane Square between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7591 9000