Fantastic two bedroom ground floor flat situated within an attractive period conversion, offering spacious interiors throughout with period charm, located in the sought-after area of West Hampstead.
- Well presented throughout in good condition
- Featuring modern décor, wood floors and high ceilings
- Large bay-fronted reception room with ample space to dine
- Fully integrated contemporary open-plan kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with en-suite and fitted wardrobes
- Further good-sized second bedroom and stylish shower room
- Located on a peaceful residential street
Ideally situated close to the local amenities, shops and restaurants of West End Lane, while West Hampstead Overground Station is just a short walk away.
South Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great bar ideal for after work drinks and a good place to take a date!
Amazing fresh, cold pressed juices, high-quality fruit and veg and healthy treats; perfect for the health conscious amongst us.
A fantastic theatre away from the West End showing outstanding original productions. Well worth a visit. Also has a cinema and a bar.
Finchley Road station
West Hampstead station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £775 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 747 (69 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377