An amazing three bedroom first floor flat boasting a south-facing reception room with balcony overlooking the delightful Bramham gardens, as well as excellent entertaining and accommodation.
- Fabulous three bedroom flat arranged across the first floor
- Beautifully presented with stone and wood flooring
- Substantial reception room with access to private patio
- Set within an iconic red brick purpose built block
- Three good-sized double bedrooms, master featuring en suite
- Stunning integrated kitchen with room to dine
- Further guest cloakroom and utility
- Access to the superb gated communal gardens
The flat is ideally located close to the many amenities and facilities and amenities of Earls Court and South Kensington. The nearest underground station is Earls Court. Motorists can gain access out of London via the A4/M.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
'50s café in Earl's Court that also includes a deli, a gallery and a club!
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Earl's Court station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £4,000 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000