This fantastic and exceptionally spacious one bedroom flat features stunning accommodation throughout, plenty of storage space and a lovely private patio.
- Lower ground floor flat with a prestigious address
- Substantial reception room with bay windows
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Generous bedroom with en suite bathroom and access to patio
- Quality shower room
- Decked private patio
- Beautifully presented throughout
- Enviable location in South Kensington
The flat is conveniently located close to the many amenities and facilities of South Kensington including great tranport links.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
Café and restaurant with live music.
The Good Life Eatery
For all things healthy but delicious! The 'Choc Norris' smoothie (Almond milk, raw cacao, avocado, banana, almond hazelnut butter) is an excellent choice...
South Kensington station
Gloucester Road station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,400 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 838 (77 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000