Situated within a beautiful period building with lift and porter services, this stylish one bedroom flat offers a high standard finish, bright and airy rooms and well proportioned living space throughout.
- Wonderful two bedroom third floor flat
- Situated within a period building with lift and porter
- Spacious interior with modern fittings and fixtures
- Reception room with dining area
- Contemporary kitchen with integrated appliances
- Superb bedroom with fitted wardrobes
- Fabulous bathroom
- Close to amenities and transport links
The flat is situated on Collingham Road, close to a wealth of shops and amenities in both Earls Court and South Kensington. The nearest underground stations are Gloucester Road and Earls Court which is close by.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Hollywood Arms
Located in the heart of Chelsea, The Hollywood Arms is a luxurious bar and restaurant serving premium drinks and fresh British food.
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
Cool bar and good Vietnamese food - if you like rum, drop £17 on a Flaming Ferrari!
Earl's Court station
Gloucester Road station
West Brompton station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £845 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Earls Court between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2000