Located in an amazing garden square, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space in an attractive period building with fabulous views over the communal gardens.
- Beautiful one bedroom second floor flat
- Stylishly presented and well proportioned throughout
- Generous front facing reception room with space to dine
- Contemporary integrated open-plan kitchen with island
- Good-sized double bedroom
- Chic bathroom suite with integrated TV
- Fabulous views over the private communal garden square
- Excellent location for South Kensington and Gloucester Road
Queens Gate Gardens are ideally located near bustling Gloucester Road, providing an excellent range of shops, bars and restaurants, while the green open spaces of Hyde Park are also moments away.
South Kensington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Healthy homemade salads, tempting sweet treats and delicious breakfasts to rival any brunch menu, Muriel's Kitchen is part of a small yet well-established chain.
With over 4.5 million items in its collection, The Victoria and Albert Museum is a celebrated part of London's cultural heritage.
The V&A on a summer's day in The John Madejski Garden - quintessential South Kensington!
Gloucester Road station
South Kensington station
Earl's Court station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £2,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,160 (107 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons South Kensington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7590 1000