Situated on the third floor of a purpose-built apartment building, this charming two bedroom flat offers great living space boasting bright and airy interiors and two private balconies.
- Superb two bedroom flat arranged on the third floor
- Benefits from two lovely private balconies
- Offers separate and well equipped kitchen
- Features two generous and well presented bedrooms
- Secure purpose built block
- Excellent location moments from amenities
Carlton Hill offers a great location moments from the shops and amenities of St John's Wood and Maida Vale while the closest transport links are Maida Vale, St John's Wood, and Kilburn Park Underground Stations.
St John's Wood locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Cocoa Exchange
Handmade chocolates in sumptuous surroundings, this shop is the perfect place to pick up a special sweet treat for chocolate lovers.
The best Italian Gelato in NW8!
It's great to watch The Beatles fans recreate their album cover on Abbey Road!
Kilburn High Road station
Maida Vale station
St. John's Wood station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons St John's Wood between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7449 6000