Offering stunning contemporary interiors with an open-plan reception room/kitchen with a balcony and dual-aspect windows, this superb two bedroom flat is set within an attractive riverside development.
- First floor (with lift) two bedroom flat
- Situated within a stunning riverside development
- Finished to a high standard throughout
- Impressive dual-aspect reception room
- Boasts access to private balcony
- Fully fitted open-plan kitchen with integrated appliances
Chalmers Way is located by a picturesque stretch of the River, within easy reach of the shops, bars and restaurants of both Twickenham and Richmond.
St Margarets locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Old Ship
A beautiful old-fashioned pub that backs onto the Thames, right next door to Richmond Green. For a nice glass of wine in Richmond, you probably couldn't get much better. Really good ales if you're into that kind of thing.
Gorgeous gastro pub near Marble Hill Park - great for Sunday roasts but book ahead!
A really cool little bar on Richmond Green with a really relaxed and friendly vibe. Waiter service by friendly staff and it's open pretty late on weekends.
St. Margarets station
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,050 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 816 (75 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777