Situated within a secure gated development this contemporary two bedroom live/work maisonette offers stylish décor with spacious accommodation throughout.
- Fabulous two bedroom maisonette over two floors
- Contemporary development with concierge
- Expansive open-plan reception/kitchen with dining space
- Provides two well presented and generous bedrooms
- Features a superb mezzanine level
Red Square is a striking modern development located moments from a comprehensive range of vibrant bars, shops and cosmopolitan restaurants along Church Street.
Stoke Newington locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A beautiful, vintage-style café serving yummy cakes and proper coffee. Great for brunch.
Recently in Time Out as one of the best coffee shops of 2015, this family friendly, independent venue also sells South American street food and tasty breakfasts.
Both an arboretum and a cemetery, Abney Park is one of London's 'Magnificent Seven' cemeteries built by the Victorians in the 19th century with beautiful grounds.
Stoke Newington station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £750 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stoke Newington between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2100