Offering modern interiors this brilliant, first floor, one bedroom apartment offers an open-plan living space with fitted kitchen and ample space to dine, and further benefits from a stylish modern bathroom.
- Superb one bedroom apartment
- Set within a secure and modern development
- Contemporary décor throughout
- Open plan living
- Well-maintained kitchen and bathroom
- Good sized double bedroom
- Excellent location moments from the heart of Stratford
Enviably located moments from the heart of Stratford, The Lock Building is surrounded by a wealth of vibrant shops, bars, restaurants and amenities. The closest transport link is Stratford High Street station.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A Shorditch-y looking bar on Stratford's High Street next to the water. If you want to have a drink with friends where you can actually hear them talk, this is the place!
The ArcelorMittal Orbit
Britain's largest piece of art, you can buy tickets to go up and view London from the top, as well as abseil down and hire it out for private events.
ArcelorMittal Orbit Slide
On the doorstep of Victoria Park and Stratford within the Olympic Park - the world's tallest tunnel slide. Not your average Helter Skelter and not for the faint hearted!
Pudding Mill Lane station
Stratford High Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 463 (43 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585