A beautifully presented three bedroom period house affording stylish neutral décor in excellent condition, open-plan living space and a decked rear garden.
- Well presented three bedroom house
- Stylish interior decor
- Open plan living spaces
- Paved rear garden
- Brilliant location in Stratford
- Easy access to the City
Maitland Road is situated in an up and coming part of Stratford just moments from the Olympic park with great links into the city.
Stratford locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Great cakes and coffee.
Really convenient for work and the service is great too!
Great traditional pie and mash.
Stratford High Street station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £947 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 931 (86 Sq M) approx.
- Newham council requires all private landlords to be licensed. An application is in place for this property. Please be aware maximum occupancy will apply.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Stratford between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 8585