This generously proportioned two bedroom split-level maisonette is set along a quiet residential road and offers well presented living and entertaining space, a pretty private garden and off-street parking.
- Wonderful two bedroom maisonette
- Ample living and entertaining space
- Well presented décor throughout
- Ground and lower ground floor
- Attractive period conversion
- Pretty private garden
- Well proportioned rooms with high ceilings
Palace road is ideally located for the many amenities on offer in nearby Tulse Hill with the beautiful green open spaces of Brockwell Park also within close proximity.
Tulse Hill locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
A great recently opened restaurant on Streatham Hill. Go here for something completely different to the other places in the area.
West Norwood Feast
A community market in south London. Community comes together to taste, eat, drink and admire or buy all handmade items and all things that are on offer.
A fantastic choice of Spanish food and drink all at great value!
Tulse Hill station
West Norwood station
Streatham Hill station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Streatham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8150 5400