Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful four bedroom family home boasts an exquisite double reception room, spacious private garden and is ideally situated moments from Twickenham.
- Bright and spacious four bedroom three floored house
- Stunning double reception room with space to dine
- Well-equipped eat-in kitchen
- Spacious master bedroom with wonderful en-suite
- Expansive private garden
- Close to amenities and transport links
- Three further good sized bedrooms
Whitton Road is ideally situated moments from the varied amenities and transport links of Twickenham. Whilst the world famous Twickenham Stadium is also within easy reach.
Twickenham locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Harris + Hoole
There are some delicious coffees and cakes on offer in this popular, relaxing café.
Sunshine & Ravioli
A lovely café and lunch venue that is extremely popular with the local crowds. Owner Maurizio is a local character who knows everyone and makes a mean coffee.
Twickenham Fine Ales
London's oldest micro-brewery. There is a bar that is very popular with the Rugby crowd and they also do tours.
St. Margarets station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £924 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,461 (135 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Twickenham between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8973 2777