Set within a beautiful period conversion moments from the South Bank this superb three bedroom top-floor flat boasts a fantastic reception room with space-to-dine and large master bedroom with stylish en suite.
- Fabulous three bedroom third floor flat
- Set within a lovely period conversion
- Bright and spacious reception room
- Superb master bedroom with stylish en suite
- Two further good-sized bedroom plus additional bathroom
- Sleek modern kitchen
- Fantastic location within easy reach of the South Bank
Media House is ideally situated moments from the South Bank with many attractions including the London Eye, theatres, shops, trendy bars and restaurants. The nearest underground station is Waterloo which provides superb links across London.
Waterloo locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Radio Rooftop Bar
The best cocktails and great panoramic views of London - it's the perfect spot for pre-dinner drinks, a romantic date and for those looking to celebrate in style.
London Film Museum
'Bond in Motion' exhibition - see the actual cars and gadgets of 007 made famous by the movies!
Where better to view some of the country's modern art than along the South Bank.
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,200 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 764 (70 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons London Bridge between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7386 6500