Offering exceptional living with stylish décor, this impressive three bedroom penthouse flat, renovated throughout to the highest of standards boasts a luxurious kitchen, underfloor heating and a stunning roof terrace.
- Remarkable three bedroom duplex penthouse
- Luxurious and stylish décor with generous storage space
- Stunning reception room with high ceilings
- Superb kitchen with dining area and fitted bar
- Fabulous master bedroom with dressing room and en suite
- Two further great size bedrooms (one with en suite shower)
- Impressive private roof terrace with far reaching views
- Gated block with porter, lift and off-street parking
Oppidan Apartments is a superb gated conversion with lift and porter. Located on Linstead Street the property is moments from the amenities of West End Lane.
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
La Boutique Secret
In the heart of West Hampstead, you can indulge yourself in fantastic clothes at amazing prices! It's always busy and there are lovely ladies to help you.
Serving European food, this delightful little restaurant has an early bird menu too.
The Alice House
Good bar and great cocktails - this place has 'date night' written all over it!
West Hampstead station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £1,800 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 1,508 (140 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7433 6600