Boasting a superb location in a leafy residential area close to the shops and amenities of Fortune Green, this modern two bedroom first floor apartment benefits from chic décor throughout and a balcony.
- Set on the first floor of a modern development
- Superb location in a leafy residential
- Contemporary reception room with dining space
- Modern kitchen with integrated appliances
- Two well-proportioned bedrooms
- Great location close to West End Lane
- Benefits from underground parking
Ideally located close to the extensive amenities of West End Lane and the shops and cafes on Mill Lane.
West Hampstead locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
The Alice House
Good bar and great cocktails - this place has 'date night' written all over it!
The Black Lion
A lovely period pub, restaurant and guesthouse. Beautiful décor and very friendly.
The Cedar, West End Lane was voted the best takeaway restaurant in the UK in 2014 by Hungry House!
West Hampstead station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £825 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- To be confirmed
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons West Hampstead between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 3728 2377