A superb one bedroom second floor flat set within this lovely development, peacefully located and benefiting from modern décor and a communal garden.
- Bright and spacious second floor flat
- Spacious reception room boasting space to dine
- Contemporary fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Gorgeous double bedroom offering access to balcony
- Immaculately presented throughout with a neutral finish
Richmond Road is conveniently situated close to the green open space of Wimbledon Common and moments from the amenities in Raynes Park with the facilities of West Wimbledon also close by.
West Wimbledon locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
Jurassic Encounter Adventure Golf
A golf course with 18 holes, waterfalls, caves and putting greens, plus moving and even roaring dinosaurs.
A great spot for sushi and lunchtime bento boxes.
New Malden's only independent department store. It has been in the town since 1913 and is still family owned!
Raynes Park station
New Malden station
Wimbledon Chase station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 549 (51 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Wimbledon between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 8605 2900