This bright and spacious two bedroom apartment offers excellent accommodation in the heart of Westminster and boasts ample storage and is set on the second floor (accessed via lift).
- Substantial lateral apartment with ample storage
- Reception with space to dine
- Two double bedrooms
- Master bedroom with en suite and fitted wardrobes
- Fitted kitchen with integrated appliances
- Additional family bathroom
- Secure Westminster building with lift
Waterspring Court is enviably located within walking distance of Westminster Village and the River Thames.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
St John's Smith Square
If you're a fan of classical music, this stunning venue is a must. The architecture is awe-inspiring too...
The first Argentinian pub to open in the UK, this place serves traditional dishes and South American wines.
An institution over 100 years old, this stunning hotel is beautiful inside - you really are stepping back into a grander era!
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- Total Sq Ft:
- 863 (80 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Pimlico & Westminster between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7558 4000