Situated within a beautiful period conversion with an excellent location, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation throughout with bright interiors.
- Stunning period conversion on a sought-after location
- Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged on the lower ground floor
- Offers spacious reception room with lovely feature fireplace
- Provides modern, well equipped kitchen
- Generous master bedroom with fireplace and fitted storage
- Additional well presented, good-sized second bedroom
Dean Street is well positioned close to a wealth of local shops and cafés as well as a range of popular bars, restaurants and theatres.
Westminster locals have kindly shared their favourite places to go...
This is the perfect place for a quick and tasty dinner with friends in central London. The pad thai is so tasty and they even have an app that you can save money with.
Best seafood in town on the Fitzrovia coastline... Let the smell draw you in!
Traditional Scandinavian food for breakfast and lunch. The lunch menu of open sandwiches and salads is fantastic, as you can choose from quite a few options and mix and match depending on what you fancy that day.
Piccadilly Circus station
Tottenham Court Road station
Leicester Square station
This property is professionally Managed
As this property is professionally Managed by Foxtons Property Management, tenants and landlords will benefit from:
- 24 hour emergency helpline
- Transfer of utilities
- Repairs & maintenance arrangements
- Peace of mind for both landlords and tenants
- Admin fee:
- £420 (includes VAT) One-off payment, per property, at start of tenancy
- Additional costs:
- Other terms & fees may apply
- £950 (1 weeks rent)
- Total Sq Ft:
- 659 (61 Sq M) approx.
Council tax is given as a guide only and should be checked and confirmed before exchange of contracts.
Energy Performance Certificates
The Energy Performance Certificate (EPC) gives the building a standard energy and carbon emission efficiency grade from 'A' to 'G', where 'A' is the most efficient and 'D' being the average to date.
Interested in this property?
Call Foxtons Park Lane between 8am and 8pm, 7 days a week, on:
020 7973 2000